Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Seven random things...

One of the scrapbooking blogs I read had a "tagging" challenge where you had to write seven random things about yourself. I wasn't sure what else to blog about lately (even though there has been a lot going on, just a lot of it isn't very good) so I'll give this a try.

1. Got a haircut and a pedicure today... and I actually love both of them (my toes are Red Rock Coral-- a bright shimmery coral shade thats super springy). Now to save up money and spend the whole day at the spa...
2. Bought a lot of stuff at the scrapbook store today... a 2" circle punch and some fun new paper for the fave photos book I plan to start soon.
3. I was really bored today... went shopping to try and hedge it... but it didn't work so hot. I'm trying really hard not to be depressed that I have to start my new work week tomorrow but its one of the most sinking feelings I've had in a long time.
4. I danced like a maniac in my scrapbook room to the new Maroon 5 song "Makes me Wonder." It's amazing and I can't help but go crazy during the chorus.
5. I have purple, green and white flowers on my end table from last weekend that still look pretty and I love it.
6. It's been raining on and off the last couple days, but I love the sound at night. Makes the house feel so much cozier.
7. Brad and I are talking about what to do for my birthday, which is just more than a month away. I'm really excited, because I think I'm gonna take the last of my vacation from my contract year for it and we'll go somewhere... I think that's exactly what I need right now.

Anyone else out there with a blog? Consider yourself tagged.

No comments: