Sunday, March 18, 2007

Badger Bummer...

So was all excited today because I got to go to Chicago to cover the fan reaction to the Men's bball game...

Except for it's just not as fun when you don't win.

Actually the day was great... warm temps, everyone was in a good mood and we found a "Northwoods" WI bar in the Lincoln park area of Chi-town... it's just too bad the Badgers don't show up for the show sometimes. I'm starting to think I'm bad luck... every time I have to do this the team doesn't win. But at least I worked 11 hours today and got dinner at Chevy's in Schaumburg... yummmm. And the Badger Women's Hockey team won a second straight championship today... sometimes the ladies gotta pull us through.

On a happier note... went to the Dells with Brad's fam Friday night... had a sweet condo and Aaron and Tara came up later to enjoy it with us. Plus I got to shop at the outlet mall... always a bonus for me.

I need to do some scrapbooking though... because I want to start posting some layouts if that is possible. I feel like I've finally found my style groove... my second wedding album is coming together nicely.

That was thoroughly a random grouping of thoughts... blog done. :)