Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm a brunette. I think.


Went to the hair salon yesterday. Walked in a blonde... walked out something else. I'm not sure exactly... a brunette... a redhead... but its definitely not the blonde i've been. I'm only a day into it... so I have to see what I think... but already I'm yearning for my goldilocks back. I've always loved being a blonde (despite the jokes and bad rep) but I just thought it was sunny and fun and really fit my personality. This suddenly seems much more serious. We'll see... but I have a feeling in 4-6 weeks I'll be back with the "more fun" girls again.

In other news... I suck at blogging. As if you didn't know. This is exactly the reason I didn't want to start one... because I knew I'd suck at keeping it up. But for the umpteenth time... I'm going to make a better effort at it. It is with that attitude that I post some of my more recent scrapping forays.

No comments: