Sunday, July 29, 2007

Blogging double time... and some gap ad fun.


It's been a while since I've blogged... but frankly, it's been a while since I've had time to. Work is much more a marathon than a sprint lately so every ounce of free energy I have I try to conserve. Everything is suffering because of it unfortunately... my weight... my yoga practice... my scrapbooking... my sanity... that's how it goes though. Brad and I have had some very nice late-night dinners at Osteria Papavero so that's been really cool. Had the French Horn Mushroom Rissotto last night... and cantaloupe with prociutto.... amazing.


About the double time thing though... I'm working the Eric Hainstock trial all this week.... worked the last two days on it... and I'm live blogging here for the entirety. It's a different thing to do on a story, but is a cool new thing that's probably going to get more popular in journalism. I'm glad I get to be a part of it.


Otherwise, I still haven't posted concert pics from the beginning of the month... but I haven't taken many pics because I haven't been doing much but working. We're headed to my friend and former co-worker Dawn's wedding on the 10th, so I'm super excited for that and a little time off. Till then, I'll leave you with a different photo... and my current desktop background. (that is, until I email one of my real husband to myself so I don't feel wierd...)


No comments: