Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another workweek over...

And off to wedding land tomorrow. Martha's getting married and its so exciting... except for it's going to be hotter than blazes out there. I'm sure everything will be beautiful because it's a wedding, it has to be. :)

Way tough to get back in the groove at work again... especially when it seems like the dog days of summer out. I really want to be at home scrapbooking, I'm suddenly feeling a really creative energy right now... like I lie awake at night thinking of page ideas... i should keep a notebook by the bed to write them all down because I forget half of them by the morning. Think of how beautiful my scrapbooks would be if I only could stay up all night and not work my regular job? Interesting thought...

My friends Katy and Jay have their site finally up and running and it's so fabulous. You should all check it out regularly... they're incredibly talented people working so hard on something they love, the passion and vision is almost contagious. www.storybridge.tv check it out ASAP!

No comments: